FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
That is a great question. I still have his number as I used to buy props from him and get advice. I guess I need to try and call him. If I find anything out I will post it here. If I don't post then I found nothing out. Wonderful guy.
Not sure if it was him or not but i remember a member saying goodbye because he was being hassled by somebody else .Almost to the degree it might of been considered stalking or bullying.
Was it him that had the problem with the poster?I clearly remember somebody popular leaving because of another member awhile ago I just cant remember who.