Derwoods Musky Curse Remover

gonfishn

Commander
I had to go way back to find Derwoods Curse remover that he did for me long time past..Don't know where the Master ShoaFin Priest went but here goes..(in his words)<br /><br />HHMMMMMMMM....A curse remover....as you are well aware of the curse cast upon me a spell of hex-be-gone will be a tough one....let me see. <br /><br />THE LOST MUSKIE HUNTERS PLEA<br /><br />Last suns ray and first moons light, lift from them this rednecks plight.<br /><br />Their boats must sail and their spirits fly free, cast this spell off them towards me.<br /><br />I suffer the plight of Muskies lost, no reason for them to pay the cost, it's me you want, make this a final decree, let all the innocent fisherman be.<br /><br />They've done their part, with no ill will, burnt their cups of scale and line refills.<br /><br />All precautions taken, no sweat unspent, all they wish is their poles be bent, for a day or a night, just one last great fight, please dear FISH GODS, keep their lines tight.<br /><br />Gonefishen's boat has sat too long without the sound of his Musky reel drags song, so please let it sail, winds at his back, keep this ghost ship far from his masts.<br /><br />The albatross of luck to follow they need, out to sea with all of gods speed, drop this curse, bad luck must pass, why not spend all your time chasen my a$$.<br /><br />...................................................<br /><br />Well there ya go Gonefishen, thats all i got. there after me anyway. yall should'nt have to endure my bad luck so with self sacrifice i asked the fish gods to spare their wrath. They are my problem now.<br /><br />farwell all ye fisherman. now my boat is sure to go down. <br /><br />doomedwood <br /><br />--------------------<br />Zen fishing.....be one with the lure. The ShoaFin priest.<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />|

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Derwoods Musky Curse Remover

beware of the dark side GF....<br />
lightsabers.gif

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Do you have to preform this ritual in the rain under a full moon of the third orbit of the planet Xenon? :rolleyes:

crab bait

Captain

i think you do while'VENUS is in TRANSIT'. <br /><br />derwood ,, what can ya say... gone but not forgotten.. i miss him in a major way..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"i miss him in a major way.."<br /><br />Ditto that...