Derek Jeter

NYMINUTE

Captain
I am a SOX fan, 48 years invested. I am curious?<br />Does every Yankee player look like Jeter, or does FOX only have one camera. :p

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Derek Jeter

Jeter has won some games due to last second heroics, and Fox is hoping for more of that type drama. Jeter is the what FOX, and the Yankees, for that matter, want everone to think of when they think of NYYankees.<br /><br />But, Jeter (and Alex Rodriguez) do seem to get a lot of camera time.

gaugeguy

Captain

:D :D <br /><br />Don't you just hate it when he screams "Yeah" after making a routine catch or throw? I have a t-shirt that I wear to Sox games that describes Jeter perfectly, but I can't describe it here.

oddjob

Commander

I'm not a big baseball fan. But I know enough that I hate the Yankees. I think Jeter is a jerk, but I really dont know him. What I do know is that he is an amazing, super-hero type athlete. Makes it real hard to dislike him.

NYMINUTE

Captain

The only Heros I recognize are the troops protecting our country. A good ballplayer, yes, but come on there are 9 guys in the lineup. We don't see many shots of Jason Varitek, because he isn't pretty.