dear mr & mrs ladyfish

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: dear mr & mrs ladyfish

Nothing yet on the Mardi Gras krewe. We have a meeting scheduled for next weekend to make a final decision.<br /><br />New Years day will be quiet around here. We're going to a house party tonight.<br /><br />I have to work on the boat whenever I get up. LF will probably hang out & supervise.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> New Years will be quiet around here. We're going to a house party tonight.
Not a chance Mr.LF. :p <br /><br />Tomorrow might be a lil quiet but not tonight.<br />You must have forgotten that our British host has a <br />kareokee machine. YEEHAW!!!! :D <br /><br />I'll practice for ya while you're working on the <br />boat.
27.gif

crab bait

Captain

i bet that dear lit'le female fish you have there can sing out/belt out more 'cadence tunes' then a paris island DI.. <br /><br />( but that's what we love about her ,isn't it..)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

The bars we occasionally go to fire up the machine at closing time to so LF can drive out the "lingerers". :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Joking Hon, please put down that stick.