Dear Abby letters best left unanswered...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know<br />he drank until one night he came home sober.<br /> <br />I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, and<br />when I confronted him with the evidence he denied everything<br />and said it would never happen again.<br /> <br />My forty-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an<br />hour every week for two-and-a-half years. He must be crazy.<br /> <br />I have a man I never could trust. Why, he cheats so much I'm<br />not even sure this baby I'm carrying is his.<br /> <br />I am a twenty-three-year-old liberated woman who has been<br />on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I<br />think my boyfriend should share half the cost, but I don't<br />know him well enough to discuss money with him.<br /> <br />A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is<br />a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker<br />in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere<br />together and I've never seen a man go into their apartment<br />or come out. Do you think they could be Lebanese? :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Dear Abby letters best left unanswered...

I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, and<br />when I confronted him with the evidence he denied everything<br />and said it would never happen again.<br />
She must have been a blonde! :eek: <br />Now i'm gonna go hide from Mrs LF in the corner...<br /> :D :D

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a man I never could trust. Why, he cheats so much I'm<br />not even sure this baby I'm carrying is his.
Sorry, KG this one is the real blonde :p

Xcusme

Commander

Lebanese? Now thats funny!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I like this one the best....<br /><br />
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know<br />he drank until one night he came home sober.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Xcusme:<br /> Lebanese? Now thats funny!
LEBANESE!! Huh! all along i thought that they were LIBYANS :eek: