Dad's Day

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Since no one has had a chance to post it.....I would like to wish all you Dad's, GrandDad's, Great GrandDad's, Dad's that are gonna be, Dad's that wanna be.....a very happy Fathers Day tomorrow. <br /><br />Enjoy guys.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Dad's Day

Hey OBJ, right back at you and every other dad that is a member here.<br /><br />Happy Father's Day from the SBN house to your's.

JB

Oh yeah? Well, same to you, fella! :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks OBJ.......Happy Day ALL...a simple Fathers Day request I make is a day without questions (impossible hey!!)

aspeck

Staff member

Why? Whas dat for? Whyd he say dat? Ten I halp? Happy Father's Day!

FLATHEAD

Captain

Why thanks OBJ, that is mighty nice of ya. I want to wish all the dads the same. Have a great day!

SpinnerBait_Nut

A Dad is a person, who's loving and kind,<br />And often he knows what you have in mind.<br />He's someone who listens, suggest, and defends.<br />A Dad can be one, of your very best friends!<br />He's proud of your triumphs, and when things go wrong,<br />A Dad can be patient, and helpful and strong.<br />In all that you do, a Dad's love plays a part.<br />There's always a place for him, deep in your heart.<br />And each year that passes, you're even more glad.<br />More grateful and proud, just to call him your Dad!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

That was really nice Les. Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

JB

Waaay cool, SBN.<br /><br />Thanks. :) <br /><br />Makes me think of my Dad, and makes me wonder if I live up to all that.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you, thank you....<br /><br />Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! :) <br /><br />Butch A.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

JB-- I'm justa young pup with a 8 and a 2 year old but I can awnser that question for ya. Short and simple- NO. You ain't gonna ever be able to do it. None of us can. We try, and that is what makes a great dad. From your stories about spending time with your kids I bet you did a good job, or at least tried. Thats all that matters, is that we try.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

It was a wonderful day. My kids and grandkids had the house all decorated up for when my son in laws and myself returned home from our weekend fishing trip. They had the day planned out for us. Grilled food, desert, more desert, and afternoon time to play with the grandkids.<br /><br />Took the grandkids down to the creek to play in the water. Did the things I used to to as a kid. It was a fathers day I won't forget. The gifts and cards made this father all teary eyed. Even though they are my step kids, they treat me better than my own blood. Hate to mention about Carl, but he is in juvie again for torching two old trucks at his job. Careless and dangerous the judge said and gave him 90 more days. I hope he gets his stuff together soon. <br /><br />But still it was great knowing how much you can be loved for being a father..<br /><br />Hope everyone else had a wonderful day as I did. Happy Dads day men..... :D