Cute test

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG] <br /><br />This is an early shot just a few weeks ago and Cooper is growing quick! :D

Bob_VT

Staff member
Re: Cute test

Oh BTW he is NH bred! :cool:

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Great looking pup! I just had to put one of my old Labs down recently (cancer) and I teared up when I saw your picture. Labs. Can't beat 'em.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... :) <br /><br />Yep.. Cooper passed the test with a %100 score....

Trent

Captain

My yellow is my bud... Got to love those labs. I just wish he would quit licking me all the time! :)

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I didn't see anything..... :( :( :( :( :(

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Bob VT good-looking pup. Do you hunt ducks or is he a lap dog? I have a chocolate lab that is out pointing stock it’s not a pretty point but he will lock up on a covey of quail or a pheasant when they will hold. Love them labs.

Bob_VT

Staff member

He will be trained for ducks and laps!

magster65

Commander

Yep, a cutie for sure! :) <br /><br />You need to reset your camera's date. <br />(It says '04 6 30 on the pic)

Link

Rear Admiral

Hansom young pup for sure.. now I want to hear about his Lab Moments... having a Lab is sorta like living with a Blonde... never a Dull moment! :D :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I had a yellow lab, and it was a nightmare. If you let him out of the kennel, he ran around and caused havoc. Completely un-trainable because he wouldn't calm down long enough to train him, even after several hours of being out and running around.<br /><br />To make matters worse, it was impossible to get him back IN the kennel, because you couldn't just call him, you had to chase him down. It wasn't long before WE were trained to just never let him out.<br /><br />And, he never stopped barking.<br /><br />Eventually, he went to the pound.

iboater

Seaman Apprentice

good looking pup but i'm glad he's yours<br />dogs and i don't get along :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob_VT

Staff member

It's the wife's camera and the date is wrong. He is starting to have lab moments but is taking to training at a good pace.<br /><br />We also have two cats that were (past tense) the same size as the lab and in the last 3 weeks the tables has turned!<br /><br />Pretty happy to say he is "crate trained" and enters his house on command. I am not sure I should say this but.... he is a calm dog and very comfortable in the house. <br /><br />Bob