Curved stern ladder

Mike_FF

Recruit
Anyone ever come across a folding, curved ladder that could be mounted onto the stern of a pontoon boat. I saw one on a pontoon boat at a marina this winter but I couldn't find any info on it as to who the manufacturer is and now the boat is gone. Thanks - Mike
Pontoon curved ladder RS.jpg

jlh3rd

Chief Petty Officer
godfrey pontoons use a curved ladder.

Attachments

• IMG_3453.png
    IMG_3453.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 9

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
One of the many Chinese ladders on the market

Mike_FF

Recruit
Thank you for the responses about the curved ladder for a pontoon boat. I searched various vendors trying to find one afters seeing your posts but it doesn't seem to readily available where I was looking. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks - Mike

jlh3rd

Chief Petty Officer
this is what's out there. It appears Nautic Global made the ladder, but Bennington now owns Nautic Global.
ebay had one but it sold 5/29.....Greatlakesskipper appeared to be the ebay seller. There doesn't appear to be anymore.....GLS is greatlakesskipper....maybe call them.

Attachments

• IMG_3492.png
    IMG_3492.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3494.png
    IMG_3494.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 4

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Thank you for the responses about the curved ladder for a pontoon boat. I searched various vendors trying to find one afters seeing your posts but it doesn't seem to readily available where I was looking. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks - Mike
You won't find them in retail sites (Garelic , Attwood, GG Schmitt, white water, etc )

They are available to certain OEMs. They are designed for specific OEMs and brought in by the container load

You may be able to get one thru the OEMs bringing them in for production such as they a Godfrey dealer

My minimum purchase of the one I posted is about 100 ladders if bundled with our other products coming in by container

Scott Danforth

Staff member
Great Lakes skipper is surplus house that just gets OEM overflow and close outs when a model year changes and sells. If they don't have stock, they won't be replenishing stock.

jlh3rd

Chief Petty Officer
I'd call 'em anyway. That's how I work things, to the end.
Can't tell you how many times I've been told "no" or "can't do that" or "we're out" ...only to find out different or get led to another avenue.....
FWIW to the OP , of course.....