Crying in your Kool aid

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I guess with all the "kool-aid" talk and having to listen as reps cry in theirs, I thought I may subject you to one of the many reasons for your crying.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061120/ap_on_re_us/investment_scandal

I thought all republicans were good guys.....had he given to Pelosi, I am sure this little incident could have been overlooked.:love: I bet the reps would have reconsidered WC reform had they known money from it was going into their pockets.....maybe they did know?

Just something to brighten your day Boom and 12. Enjoy. d:)

crunch

Commander
Re: Crying in your Kool aid

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..... Rush would be proud. 8)

KaGee

Admiral

What rock have you been under? This is OLD news.

custombycrunch said:
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..... Rush would be proud. 8)Some people on this forum come across as pompous, denigrating, and rude power users.
I wonder if they talk in face to face conversation like this, and are the biggest, bad dudes in their town... or are they like the smart mouthed kid in school that hid behind their big brother,grown tall...things to ponder. 11/11/2006
Very autobiographical, there crunchy. ;)

crunch

Commander

technostingray said:
custombycrunch said:
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery..... Rush would be proud. 8)Some people on this forum come across as pompous, denigrating, and rude power users.
I wonder if they talk in face to face conversation like this, and are the biggest, bad dudes in their town... or are they like the smart mouthed kid in school that hid behind their big brother,grown tall...things to ponder. 11/11/2006

Why, thanks techy, a compliment from you just brightens my whole day!!! 8)

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

What rock have you been under? This is OLD news

OLD news! Thanks for making my point Kagee. Here I thought we were on opposites sides of the fence.

My point; many complain about what they believe life will be like in the future now that dems control congress, but we have proof of what life was like while they were not.

So Kagee, thank you for pointing out this took place while reps had control of everything. During the dems control, he was sentenced. Again thanks.

Hook, line and sinker.8)

crunch

Commander

lmao.gif
Nice try, but I doubt any one is buying...

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Buying? I am not selling anything. What did I say that you have found to be untrue?

QC

Supreme Mariner

CJY,

Not sure what this has to do with anything other than a bad guy . . . I don't think there is one conservative iboats member that believes that bad guys only exist on the left.

custombycrunch said:
technostingray said:
custombycrunch said:

My pleasure. So which one are you? :rolleyes:

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

QC,

"I don't think there is one conservative iboats member that believes that bad guys only exist on the left. "

You certainly cannot tell this from reading their posts.

This has to do with the fact that all we have right now is our imagination as far as our future goes with dems in control. The past appears to be something some are not accepting as fact.

For some reason, many on the right does not accept that it was the actions of the right or lack of actions that cost them control. It was not some crazy "kool aid," or some other outside influence that tricked the left and moderates into voting for the dems. I simply wish to remind them that as hard as they overlook the past, it has not changed.

I never said that all reps are bad, but there were absolutely enough to cause a shift in power w/o "kool aid".

crunch

Commander

CJY said:
Buying? I am not selling anything. What did I say that you have found to be untrue?

Your whole response to Kagee.... like you just posted that so someone would come back and tell you it was old news... What Turnip truck do you think everyone just fell off of?

QC

Supreme Mariner

If you ask me the dems got control because many have short memories about what is at stake in Iraq, and because the left made sure they confused the issue with a whole lot of BS . . . Also, the same people were confused, like you, about the irrelevance of any individual's behavior when it comes to a political party's values.

I will say when a political party openly defends an individual for lousy behavior that is an indication of their values, but when a crook is thrown in jail I am not sure that says anything about anybody other than the crook.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Custom,

I could not care less what you believe and don't. You are correct, I did not think someone from the other side would agree so readily and make my point for me....but they did.8)

crunch

Commander

You are correct, I did not think someone from the other side would agree so readily and make my point for me....but they did.

I got to hand it to you CJY, you have a very creative reading comprehension ability... Maybe you should go into politics and become a “spin doctor” :%

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

CJY said:
QC,

The past appears to be something some are not accepting as fact.

How far back would you be willing to go? There has always been and I think always will be corruption on both sides of the aisle, no matter who is in "control".

Politians are like lawyers. Their on "your" side," looking out" for you.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ah yes, the pride must be welling up knowing the likes of Judge Alcie Hastings, Richard the freezer Jefferson, Jack Abscam Murtha, Teddy Copeckne, Barney the brothel Frank, Fat Bottom Girl, have taken the wheel. The really cool part is they were actually elected. Please share more of your enthralling tales of partisanship. We are all on the edge of our seats.

Would you like ice with your kool-aid sir?

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Pointer,

Your not crying in yours...are you?:love:

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

technostingray said:
custombycrunch said:
technostingray said:
custombycrunch said:

My pleasure. So which one are you? :rolleyes:

I think we all know which one he is....

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

QC said:
If you ask me the dems got control because many have short memories about what is at stake in Iraq, and because the left made sure they confused the issue with a whole lot of BS . . . Also, the same people were confused, like you, about the irrelevance of any individual's behavior when it comes to a political party's values.

I will say when a political party openly defends an individual for lousy behavior that is an indication of their values, but when a crook is thrown in jail I am not sure that says anything about anybody other than the crook.

Who's drinking Limpbaugh Lemonade now?
Whether stated or not, when a preponderance of individuals from a certain faction act in a certain manner.....
I think there may be a few honest Rehubs.....
But they are far & few between.....
& there are a lot of rotten apples in there.....
You know what they say about a few rotten apples, don't cha?
I do like the "Other people ripped off more money & got less time" defense, though........ d:).......JK