Crownline put to bed

BARKLEY

Banned
Just put my big baby to bed for the winter..... Anybody else??? Just wanting to chat with the CL peeps:D

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: Crownline put to bed

I put antifreeze in but thats as far as I went, we got a frost but the weather forecasters were all over the place as to just how cold it would get so I figured better safe then sorry......

last two weekends were in the upper 80's

I almost went to jail!

BARKLEY

Banned

i put antifreeze in but thats as far as i went, we got a frost but the weather forecasters were all over the place as to just how cold it would get so i figured better safe then sorry......

Last two weekends were in the upper 80's

i almost went to jail!
lol...lol!!!!

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Forecast for the weekend is for upper 80's again, I may end up in Jail on Monday, wife is not happy with me......

mnypitboat

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I have been trying to get my daughter to get into the weather forecasting business. Meteorologist is about the only profession where you can be wrong 95% of the time and still have a job, and make a ton of money to boot.

I put antifreeze in but thats as far as I went, we got a frost but the weather forecasters were all over the place as to just how cold it would get so I figured better safe then sorry......

last two weekends were in the upper 80's

I almost went to jail!

TheBandit

Recruit

Sad times. W'd and stuffed mine away Sunday. It's going to be a long winter.

cannonman

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Mine is asleep for the winter. Time for some bowhunting now.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

We got 4 inches of snow today which kinda pi**es me off since your 20 miles this side of the arctic circle Muskoka and your still boating!!

BARKLEY

Banned

Gave mine a hug in the shop!! Sleeping for the winter... Got the Polaris sleds ready to ROCK!!!! Still miss my big baby.............

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

80 degrees today, rode the Harley, fondled the boat, we're supposed to get 6"s of snow tuesday/wednesday that should calm me down a bit

Needless to say I feel your pain!!

Today was the Day...
One last ride...Cover on and under the lean too. Cleaned the Golf clubs and put them in the basement.
It's a sad freaking day at my house....5 more months before the Summer Fun begins....
On the bright side! I fired up the sled....

Have a good Winter everyone...

Cheers! Bart