Credit is Due

4poco

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I just wanted to say, after reading the posts on here for better than a year, maybe two.... I have learned from each and everyone who has posted. Great thanks and credit goes out to all of you who have help us in the past and present. You know who you are ! Just wanted to say, Thank You !!
From your experiences,and helping others with theres, maybe we wont make the same mistakes,
Never leave the plug out
Always do it right the first time
Maintance is number one

etc. etc . etc.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Credit is Due

poco, its always nice to have someone appreciate what this site is all about..helping boaters get out on the water, and stay out on the water-- safely.

Your kinds words mean lot to our volunteer techs.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for your comments, poco. :)

There is pleasure in helping, but the real joy comes when you get some feedback that your helping has made a difference.

Fly Rod

Commander

My hat is off to JB and all the other positive thinking people on this forum such as, SBN; Limited-Time; Rolmops; KaGee; Kenny Brown and others. And too one, if not thee most positive person in this forum,my hat is off to,"LADYFISH."

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Before finding this Forum...how can I put this...

I didn't realize I actually knew so much, and at the same time, how much I DON"T know...:D

IBoats school..daily...thanks from me too!

SpinnerBait_Nut

I am no tech by any stretch, but it is nice to hear positive words now and again about the techs we have.
My hat is off to all of them putting up with the newbies which are just learning about boats and all the same questions over and over again.

And my hat is off to the other mod team members. We really are a great bunch of people.:)

JB

Check's in the mail, Spinner.:D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

4poco,
It's posts like yours that keeps us all coming back. And Fly Rod, I'm not sure how I made it into that elite group, but thanks for the kind words.:):)

Tail_Gunner

Admiral

I just wanted to say, after reading the posts on here for better than a year, maybe two.... I have learned from each and everyone who has posted. Great thanks and credit goes out to all of you who have help us in the past and present. You know who you are ! Just wanted to say, Thank You !!
From your experiences,and helping others with theres, maybe we wont make the same mistakes,
Never leave the plug out
Always do it right the first time
Maintance is number one

etc. etc . etc.

Indeed a awnry old cuss called BoomYal and his shanagian's, a few guy's named Don....Bondo.....Walleyehed...Ondarvr.... just to name a few and a few mod's keeping a somewhat civil discourse made me feel like i could do anything...:eek:.........umm a lawsuit is in order looking back......:D