Crappy (Oops, I mean Carpy) and Aspeck

aspeck

Staff member
Carpy is invited to join Aspeck on a deer hunt.<br /><br />My goodness, isn't Carpy excited! He can't even sleep the night before opening day. At 4:30 AM, the two trudge through the woods. Aspeck chooses a tree to set up his stand, and points out another, about a half-mile away, for Carpy, who sleepily agrees.<br /><br />After a couple hours waiting for a deer, and fighting to stay awake, Carpy is seized with another feeling -- he's got to take a dump! He climbs out of his tree stand, drops his pants, and squats down over a log. However he's constipated. :( <br /><br />The travel, the lack of sleep, the excitement -- it all catches up with him, and as he's waiting for his bowels to move, he falls fast asleep.<br /><br />Meanwhile .... Aspeck, in his stand, alertly notices some movement. He brings his bow up, and a nice 8pt buck walks directly into his pins! The bow is drawn, squeeeeeeze the release - WHAM! The deer drops.<br /><br />Aspeck climbs down, field dresses the deer, then goes in search of Carpy, wanting some help to drag the huge deer out.<br /><br />He finds Carpy in the position described earlier -- squatting down still asleep. Aspeck chuckles, then decides to play a practical joke. He goes back to where he's gutted the deer, and collects an armful of intestines. He creeps back to where Carpy is still asleep, and carefully places the enormous pile directly under Carpy's exposed butt. Then returns to the deer.<br /><br />Fifteen minutes later, as Aspeck is huffing and puffing, trying to drag the deer out himself, he sees Carpy who looks kind of green, and considerably ill. What's wrong, he inquires?<br /><br />"Oh man, oh man!," Carpy says. "I squatted down for a crap and dozed off -- but when I woke up, I had crapped out my guts! But, thanks to God, and the help of a short stick, I got 'em all back up!"<br /><br />**************************************************<br />Was just able to make some changes to the internet account. Still isn't real fast, But I have been able to read quite a few posts this evening! Yipee!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Crappy (Oops, I mean Carpy) and Aspeck

Bleah! :(

NathanY

Commander
Re: Crappy (Oops, I mean Carpy) and Aspeck

Aspeck-- Carpy, Carpy, I got a deer!!!<br /><br />Carpy-- Nice shot Aspeck, but can I have my saddle back? :(