FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Called on it and left a message when I posted this but received no return call so called again yesterday and he had sold it. Then I was browsing CL further and it had a 16' older aluminum fishing boat, OB, and trailer, with closed bow and windshield! Sold also. I asked him the brand and he couldn't remember. I asked if he thought it was an Alumacraft and he said he believed it was. I have to believe it was a Queen Merry 16.