CPR Class tomorrow,

LubeDude

Admiral
What a waist of a perfectly good day, I never should have let mine run out a few years ago.<br /><br />One more step in the guiding license out of the way. Then I can just send in all my money and Im legal to sell myself. :D <br /><br />Boy. I opened myself up with that one. :eek: <br /><br />Bassin Fever Guide Service. Oregons only (As far as I know), Largemouth Bass fishing guide. Can you believe that? Not exactly the Bass Fishing capitol of the world though, but we do have some great Bass fishing here.

mattttt25

Commander
Re: CPR Class tomorrow,

is this going to be it for you? meaning, this is your new career?<br /><br />good luck-

Link

Rear Admiral

Way to go LubeDude.. don't forget the side line job of taking pictures to sell them :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> is this going to be it for you? meaning, this is your new career?<br /><br />good luck-
I dont think that there is enough demand for a full time Bass guide here . Im willing to do it if there is. Im mainly targetting a new high dollar RV Park that went in here a few years back, the owner is allowing me to operate out of the marina there. However, I am still going to be managing the car collection for the guy I call "The Boss" in between and durring the winter months when the Bass put there fur coats on. I still have quite a few projects left and he is always looking for another car to restore. Hes looking for a 1969 Corvette Roadster, 427, 435 HP, 4 sp car. Condition not important, just has to be mostly correct.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I took a CPR course, and like most people I figured I would never use it.<br /><br />I have. Twice. Once with a happy ending.<br /><br />Jinx

jt57

Petty Officer 2nd Class

feel lucky that its only for one day.Iam currently taking a first-aid-cpr course that will total 25 hrs when its all said and done.I was cpr certified before ,so alot of this is just refresher for me,but its interesting to learn some of the new techniques being used.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Goood for you, I'm giong to take my 2nd Degree on the 21st of April. It is something we are glad to know but never have to use it. plus if your like me you spend a lot of time outdoors and you can use it for more than just with your guide group. I wanted it also for when I'm out at the lake with Family, friends and strangers in trouble.<br />I'm glad your taking time out to get trained<br />keep up the good work<br />Serenity<br /> :)

LubeDude

Admiral

Well, thats over. It was actually a good day, the instructor was excellent and was an EMT with a lot of actual hands on experience. Ive been certified before also, but it was a good refresher. Now I just need to bag up all my money and send it in.