Cpl. Wassef Ali-Hassoun

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Cpl. Wassef Ali-Hassoun

Not really knowing the full details of his disappearance, at the present time i'm inclined to think that cpl Hassoun deserted his post.

gaugeguy

Captain

I think the most damning piece of evidence I have heard so far is that prior to his "abduction" his personal belongings were completely removed from his locker.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

This is a bad idea, GG. <br /><br />Nobody, including the media, has enough information to judge this one.<br /><br />Let's leave it to facts and forget the gossip.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I been watching this a little bit, and fellers I gotta say, I just don't know what to think...

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I don't know what to think either. However, it doesn't look to go in his favor. If it is true that his locker was cleaned out, then he is in deep trouble. Also, if it is true. That would lead me to suspect he may be a spy for the other side, and needed to get out of the military with something. Who knows what he could have handed to them while being captive, disguised as a captive.<br /><br />I know it's far fetched, but I smell a rat.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I smells a rat...but I don't have enough info to make a conviction in this case... :0

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I'm wishing and hoping for the best. Although there are suspicious circumstance I want to hold out for no foul play. I would, however, not draw lots, at this point, either way. I'm willing to let the system do it's work.