Cows, Constitution and the Ten Commandments

LadyFish

Admiral
COWS<br /><br />Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington (and they tracked her calves to their stalls). But they are 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow?<br /><br /><br />CONSTITUTION<br /><br />They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.<br /><br /><br />TEN COMMANDMENTS<br /><br />The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment. :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Cows, Constitution and the Ten Commandments

That covers it. But those morons in office are too busy with their own agendas to recognize just how worthless their administrations really are.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Ain't that the truth? those are indeed points to ponder.

Twidget

Commander

I wish I could argue, but its too true.

Laddies

Banned

Hit that right on the head Ladyfish--Bob

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

Politics.............Poli from the greek word for many, Tics..............A Blood sucking animal

Link

Rear Admiral

So simple yet so true LF!