Cowboy Humor

LadyFish

Admiral
A cowboy rode into town and stopped at a saloon for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals always had a habit of picking on strangers, which he was. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen.<br /><br />He goes back into the bar, handily flips his gun into the air, catches it above his head without even looking and fires a shot into the ceiling.<br /><br />"WHICH ONE OF YOU SIDEWINDERS STOLE MY HOSS?" he yelled with surprising forcefulness.<br /><br />No one answered.<br /><br />"ALRIGHT, I'M GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BEER, AND IF MY HOSS AIN'T BACK OUTSIDE BY THE TIME I FINISH, I'M GONNA DO WHAT I DONE IN TEXAS! ...AND I DON'T LIKE TO HAVE TO DO WHAT I DONE IN TEXAS!"<br /><br />Some of the locals shifted restlessly. He had another beer, walked outside, and his horse is back!<br /><br />He saddles up and starts to ride out of town.<br /><br />The bartender wanders out of the bar and asks, "Say partner, before you go...what happened in Texas?"<br /><br />The cowboy turned back and said, "I had to walk home."
6.gif

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Cowboy Humor

That sounds like one of my adventures LF... :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ha ha ha! I can even send that to my Mom. Thanks,LF!<br />Bassy

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

LadyFish, this must be a Texas secret joke, cause it sounded kind of lame, walking home. I'll try to come up with a northern joke to compete with you. Like, ____ PDS.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was waiting for you to say that the Muslim(s) somehow had somthing to do with the disappearance of the plane, but I couldn't figure out "passenger lounge in Bozeman", Is there such a place, better yet what kind of Plane would land in Bozeman?

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

spudbartlett - Bozeman is north of Yellowstone just off I-90. Good a place as any to be from if you're a Native American or a cowboy. They do have an airport serviced by 4 airlines that fly 18 flights daily -not large planes would be my guess.

oddjob

Commander

True Story.<br /><br />My late uncle used to tell a story about a time when he happened to be in Harlan Kentucky for reasons unknown. So anyway, he was in the local tavern there somewhere becoming famiar with the locals when he decided to anounce to everyone " My name is (oddjobs uncle) and I can kick the chit out of anyone in this room!"....well, everything got quite for a little while until the smallest man in the room walked up to him and said " you dont look all that tough to me" a then he laid him (uncle) out cold with one punch. :rolleyes: :)

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

gee<br />I was just kidding, I'm from Idaho, been to Bozeman many times, thats why its a joke. Sorry I was only making fun of myself and the area I live. In the town I grew up, ya we had an airport, but size of planes was resticted, and the town was much bigger than Bozeman.<br /><br />Spud <br /><br />(why do you think I call myself spud?)

Twidget

Commander

A Cowboy hears about this state that is larger than Texas, so he has to see it himself.<br /><br />After visiting a few weeks, he really falls in love with Alaska. One night at a bar, he asked some locals how he could become an honorary Alaskan. They say no problem, you have to down a fifth of Yukon Jack without stopping, fight a polar bear and make love to an Alaskan woman.<br /><br />The Cowboy says, no problem and downs the Yukon Jack, then leaves the bar to find the polar bear. After a couple of hours, the locals are starting to get worried. A few minutes later, the Cowboy stumbles into the bar, covered in blood, clothes in tatters and says....'Ok, where is this woman I have to fight?"

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by tcube:<br /> spudbartlett - Bozeman is north of Yellowstone just off I-90. Good a place as any to be from if you're a Native American or a cowboy. They do have an airport serviced by 4 airlines that fly 18 flights daily -not large planes would be my guess.
I happen to know spud personally and can verify that he knows d*mn well where Bozeman is. :D :D <br /><br />I didn't see spud's 2nd post. :eek:

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

That's OK - I didn't notice that he's from Idaho -shoulda guessed from the name! :eek:

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Cowboy proverbs:<br /><br />1. Keep the forked end down...<br /><br />2. Don't drink downstream from the herd...