COWBELL

KaGee

Admiral
Re: COWBELL

Ya.... but just a little... too much and I get a headache, plus we don't want to upset the band!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Hey kenimpzoom,<br /><br />How about a little cowbell?<br /><br />Its been a while!
yea .. we need a little backbone .. something to keep the beat .. make me toss my hands up and shout " MORE COWBELL!!! "

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Its back!!!!<br /><br />I was just thinking of this today, glad you guys reminded me.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

more%20cowbell.gif
<br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif
<br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif
<br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif
<br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

There's a talk radio station in Houston, 610 AM. They have been refering to and playing "more cowbell" all week. It's been cracking me up every time they do it.

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Is there an onliine link to the 'more cowbell' sketch? If so is it audio or video? Audio I'd like to hear, video too painful on a dial up connection...

ndemge

Commander

you might be able to find an mp3 of it, but ya really gotta see it... I just saw it for the firs time<br /><br />30 megs, it's uploading to my site now<br /><br /> http://www.pyrogear.net/video <br />right click, download cowbell.mpeg<br /><br />it will be done uploading at 5:00 CST

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

watermark.php
watermark.php
083680.gif
watermark.php
watermark.php
083680.gif
watermark.php
<br /><br /> <br /><br />It ain't over 'til the LadyFish sings!!!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />edit: twice .. lol

LadyFish

Admiral

4.gif
There, hows that?<br /><br />EDIT: Uh.....Barlow, you went and changed your original post on me. :rolleyes:

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

ooops ..Sorry LF - - I didn't want it to be taken out of context with-in the terms of the saying ... <br /><br />don't need to get another woman mad at me after I opened my mouth without thinkin' .. <br />..<br /> as long as it's OK ... :D <br /><br />^ ^ ^ ^ ^

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

ANybody have a link to that little baby dancing? <br /><br />I think it was on that lawyer show with that chick thats "whats his names" boyfriend. You know that guy from that movie.<br /><br />Oh yea, Alley McBeal<br /><br />Ken