Cop shows

FLATHEAD

Captain
Is it just me or all of these shows just the same exact story just with different characters. (same circus different clowns) My wife loves these shows, CSI, Cold case, forensic files etc. etc. If you ask me they are all identical. Man commits crime, investigator checks out a group of people, they arrest the wrong guy,, hair found on floor finally brings the real murderer to justice. Sheesh!! how many times can the same story be told. :rolleyes: <br /><br />If it aint A ball game, PBS ,The History channel, or the like , There aint nothin worth watchin anymore.

alderman

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Cop shows

Yep, all this reality TV is just junk, history channel, and old duke movies all thats any good any more.<br />Ray

KaGee

Admiral

Ya, that's it... but who is the real clowns.... the actors or them that continually watch 'em??<br /> :confused:

crab bait

Captain

well,, sometimes it's a blond hair.. then sometimes it's a red hair.. see,, it's not the same..<br /><br />don't be desparaged,FLAT,, "simple life 3" is soon to air..

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I like that one show with the really HOT blond chick that's a cop and goes around arresting BAD boys......Oh Wait! that was a movie or something I saw. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Now Now fixin!!<br />We aren't allowed to be talking about those kind of movies in here<br />This is a family forum!!<br /><br />Hehe.<br /><br />Sounds like Chilis last Sunday.<br />One of my acquaintances had a few beverages in his belly and was not using all nice language.<br />The manager reminded him, <br /><br /><br />"This is a Family Bar!"<br />hmmmm, FAMILY BAR<br /><br />those just don't go together.<br /><br />Oh Well, all over and done with now.<br /><br />Personally,<br />I love to watch Law and Order, and the original CSI.<br /><br />AK Chappy

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I don't know about y'all, but my next career will be in law enforcement; imagine working with all the finest looking women in the world!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ever notice on these shows the employees work 24/7? Can you imagine any city paying for that many hours of forensic investigation? Come on it's TV. Just as embellished as the f'in news media. What happened to good viewing like All in the Family? Meathead, Archie, Edith, and Sally (I ate all the refugees) Struthers.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

The only show I watch that is even close to real is Third Watch. Shoes like CSI are so full of cr@p. The cold case files and FBI files that are on either court TV or A@E are not too bad.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Cold Case on Sunday is different. Goes to different years, good sound tracks. Believeable..No Way.