achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: cool website/ game

watermark.php
<br /><br />"Now where did they put the 'Bilge Pump' switch?"

mattttt25

Commander

only two people thought this was cool? gee, if it's not smart tabs, you guys just don't like it...<br /><br />55ft seas, rain and lightning, doing 40+ in a cigarette boat. fun ****.

CoachHolland

Petty Officer 2nd Class

For some reason, my boat didn't particularly like going in 50 foot swells during a rain and thunder storm. Darn beep kept telling me to trim down and I would end up under water. If I didn't listen to it kept the trim up, I would be able to hit those waves with no problems.<br /><br />Think I will have to cross Bennett trim tabs off the list. They're not as "smart as smart tabs because they're telling you to do the wrong thing. ;) j/k<br /><br />
boat_sim.jpg

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner

Mattttt25;<br /><br />I think it is a inovative and clever way to learn how to use the Tabs, or at least get the general idea. <br /><br />We can not give you a demo like this because the adjustments are an automatic reaction to the boat attitude, but will be adding video to our site (before and after).

mattttt25

Commander

john, never a slap at your system. i just think the demo is a cool game. i really didn't worry about the tab settings, had more fun running that cigarette through the swells.

Jdeagro

iboats.com Partner

Matt;<br /><br />I know you were not slapping our product, I think it is clever also. And I think Bennet makes agood product and services their customers very well.

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

you can't complain if the game is free. I thought is was pretty neat.