Connections for a Seaking? Where?

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Does anyone know where I can get the fuel line connection on the motor side for a 7hp '73 Clinton Seaking? They also fit my 55hp Bearcat and I need one for each motor, but the bearcat ones are very expensive and only come in a set. Any info? Thanks.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Connections for a Seaking? Where?

Do you by chance have a picture you can post or email?<br /><br />or a link to a website?<br /><br />And do you need the part that mounts on the motor? Or the part that is attached to the hose?

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sorry about the long response and thanks for yours Roscoe. I had an unexpectedly busy work schedule this week and then had to get one of my boats ready to sell. I don't know how to get a pic on here, but I can send one to you. I need the part that attaches to the hose.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

sure, email it to me at babybirds@direcway.com<br />Please put "iboats" in the subject line of the email.<br /><br />Have you looked thru the iboats mall?<br />Or WEST MARINE?<br />Also, Napa auto parts has a marine catalog the size of a phone book.<br /><br />Is this for pressurized fuel tank, or a conventional vented fuel tank?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Napa auto parts has a marine catalog the size of a phone book.
Hey Roscoe, do you know where one might procure such a catalog?<br /><br />Thanks <br /><br />Dave

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I walked into the local store and asked for one. They gave me last years catalog.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Cool, that's just what I'll do. Thank Roscoe.<br />Sorry if I hijacked this thread......carry on ;)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

JayH, I found a few, but without actual dimensions, I don't know which will fit. <br /><br />With all that I found, you will need to thread on the the hose barb.<br /><br />This one is available from any Mercury dealer, part F213238T2<br />I believe it has the small sized inlet you need.<br /><br />http://www.mercurypartsexpress.com/PartsExpress/ProductSelection/Accessories/getProduct.asp?CID=169163189061229054274&lvlOneKey=38&sku=F213238T2&store=Accessories&compName=&compSKU =<br /><br /><br />Here are two others that may work:<br /><br /> http://www.iboats.com/mall/index.cg...nnector&**********=79128653&*******=379567468 <br /><br /> http://www.iboats.com/mall/index.cg...nnector&**********=79128653&*******=379567468

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks Roscoe, I should be able to find what I need from here.