Congratulations Gauge Guy.....

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Congratulations Gauge Guy.....

CONGRATS SOX!

crab bait

Captain

yeah dude,, i'm soooo happy...!!<br /><br />those big burly street tuffs did it.. deffinately history making.. came back an won 4 in-a-row.. <br /><br />WHO'S YOUR DADDY NOW.. I GOT YOUR DADDY RIGHT HEREa, NY...<br /><br />gotta luv it ..!! pats & sox... WOW..!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Thanks Mr. LF, but I did not have anything to do with the wins, the Sox deserve ALL the congrats. I am rooting for the Stro's big time, c'mon Roger!! :) <br /><br />If the Stro's do make it, how about a little side bet...say a case of local micro-brew beer?<br /><br />Hats off to the Yanks on a great run and a series that I will never forget. :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Some Yankees deserve a hug, Matsui, Cairo, Olrued, and Bernie. They have class that Jeter, ARod, and Sheffield lack. Tropical Storm George is now a Level 5 Hurricane

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry to burst your bubble fella's, but the Cards are gonna whack the Astro's.<br /><br />........and then the Sox. ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

I'll congratulate anyone who had a say in it. The Yankees are going home!!!<br /><br />That's all that matters.