Completing a short fouling survey will dontate $5 to Red Cross

rrmartin

Cadet
I am on a team of students from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan working on a project sponsored by the Brunswick Corporation, a large boat manufacturer. The project is a formal requirement of my team’s MBA program. We are evaluating a new marine technology for Brunswick, and would greatly appreciate your feedback. To this end, we have established an online survey to gauge market acceptance of the concept. The survey can be found at:<br /><br />www.ABoatingSurvey.com<br /><br />The survey takes less than ten minutes to complete. As an incentive, for each complete survey we receive (one per boat owner) by Wednesday, April 13, Brunswick will donate $5 to the American Red Cross (up to $3,000). <br /><br />My team and I thank you in advance for any feedback you may be able to provide.

rrmartin

Cadet
Re: Completing a short fouling survey will dontate $5 to Red Cross

I know this post looks like spam. However, the survey will indeed:<br />-dontate to a good cause<br />-aide in learning business modeling skills<br />-possibly lead to the launch of a very effective technology to combat hull fouling