Completing a short fouling survey will donate $5 to Red Cross

rrmartin

Cadet
I am on a team of students from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan working on a project sponsored by the Brunswick Corporation, a large boat manufacturer. The project is a formal requirement of my team’s MBA program. We are evaluating a new marine technology for Brunswick, and would greatly appreciate your feedback. To this end, we have established an online survey to gauge market acceptance of the concept. The survey can be found at:<br /><br />www.ABoatingSurvey.com<br /><br />The survey takes less than ten minutes to complete. As an incentive, for each complete survey we receive (one per boat owner) by Wednesday, April 13, Brunswick will donate $5 to the American Red Cross (up to $3,000). <br /><br />My team and I thank you in advance for any feedback you may be able to provide.

rrmartin

Cadet
Re: Completing a short fouling survey will donate $5 to Red Cross

I know this post looks like spam. However, the survey will indeed:<br />-donate to a good cause<br />-aide in learning business modeling skills<br />-possibly lead to the launch of a very effective technology to combat hull fouling

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I don't see Ripley asking for any donations or gifts, just answers to some questions.<br /><br />I did not give you my Email address, Ripley, because I just don't do that.

D

DJ

There have been several of these lately.<br /><br />I find it difficult to believe that todays universities are all of a sudden interested in the marine industry.<br /><br />I asked, on one occasion, that the questions be placed in real survey type form. A possibility, easily done, here on iboats.<br /><br />It never happened.<br /><br />Be careful folks. I smell trouble/SPAM/RAT/Identity Theft.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

i have seen this posted in just about every section on this board

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Could it be that the overall approach is a bit foul :confused:

Homerr

Commander

Poof?<br /><br />H.

jimchere

Petty Officer 1st Class

POOF AHOY! Deep Six.

mattttt25

Commander

i saw no problem with it. you can easily see where they are going with the survey. have read a bit on the new technology w/ anti-fouling hulls. all i can say is it's about time.

rrmartin

Cadet

My group of five graduate students is working on a "multidisciplinary action project", or MAP, as a part of our program. Our project for Brunswick is one of 70+ projects students at the school undertake every spring. We are not asking for money, gifts, or donations, and are only trying to obtain a statistically relavant sample to determine if there is a market for this technology (hence the new threads in multiple boards- we do not want to 'self-select' our sample set by only posting to a specific group (ie: sailing or fishing), as this would skew our results. <br /><br />Thanks for understanding-<br /><br />Rip

dolluper

Captain

Qwak Qwak

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Is there anyway maybe thru the Brunswick Corp. to verify?