Comparisons

LadyFish

Admiral
MONEY<br />A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants.<br />A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.<br /><br />BATHROOMS<br />A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream,<br />razor, a bar of soap, and a towel<br />The average number of items in the typical woman’s bathroom is 337.<br />A man would not be able to identify most of these items.<br /><br />ARGUMENTS<br />A woman has the last word in any argument.<br />Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.<br /><br />CATS<br />Women love cats.<br />Men say they love cats, but when women aren’t looking, men kick cats.<br /><br />FUTURE<br />A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.<br />A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.<br /><br />SUCCESS<br />A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.<br />A successful woman is one who can find such a man.<br /><br />MARRIAGE<br />A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.<br />A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change and she does.<br /><br />DRESSING UP<br />A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the<br />garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.<br />A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.<br /><br />NATURAL<br />Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.<br />Women somehow deteriorate during the night.<br /><br />OFFSPRING<br />Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about<br />dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret<br />fears and hopes and dreams.<br />A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.<br /><br />THOUGHT FOR THE DAY<br />Any married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two<br />people remembering the same thing.. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Comparisons

ROTFL.<br />They're all so true. I think.<br />Let me as my wife what I should say first.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />She said I could say they were true. :D <br /><br />Good one LF<br /><br />AK Chappy

Link

Rear Admiral

LadyFish<br />
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY<br />Any married man should forget his mistakes. There’s no use in two people remembering the same thing..
Aint that the truth! <br /><br />Earlier this year (2004) Mrs.Link and I went out to the cabin on a Friday night. Her mom came out on Saturday as planned and I went home to do "Guys Nite" with fishing partner. (as planned)<br />Well Sunday morning I get up at 6am and drive back out to the cabin.. along the way there was a Guy and his family selling flowers in really pretty vases. So I stopped and picked one out for Mrs.Link.<br /><br />When I walked in the door I gave her a kiss and handed them to her.. <br />Her response was "What did you do"!!<br /><br />Her mom who was sitting on the floor leaning against the couch in front of the fire place is now ROFLOL! Said I had a dumb look like a deer in the head lights!<br /><br />Seems that 22 years ago I stood up the now Mrs.Link on a date! And showed up the next day with flowers! <br /><br />And since this was the second time in 22 years I bought her flowers .. well go figure.. but man.. I had forgotten about the first time :) <br /><br />The three of us are still getting a good laugh from this.

LadyFish

Admiral

ROTFL<br /><br />You see Link, every woman knows that when she gets flowers, <br />either she did something right....<br />or he did something wrong. ;) :D