Color Me Gone

gonfishn

Commander
Its that time of year again. Headn to the homestead in Northern Minnestoa. Two weeks or more of fishn and more fishn. Ya walk out the front door and fifty feet later your in your boat.<br /><br />Neaumans,Eurolarva and Muskyone are going to spend some time with me chasing the Gator along with the Eyes,Bass,Crappies,and any other fin that wants to tangle with us..<br /><br />Someday hope to get the Ancient One (JB) to join us..He has wet his line a few times on Leech Lake..See ya in a few with some pictures. One with the Duck hanging from a 50 incher..<br /><br />My front door at Ten PM<br /><br />
lake3.jpg

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Color Me Gone

Yehaww...Just one more reason/excuse for me to to fish. As if I need another one. :rolleyes:

LadyFish

Admiral

One with the Duck hanging from a 50 incher..
Yeah right...
8.gif
<br /><br />I would frame that picture for sure! Heck I can't even visualize that.<br /><br />Seriously, have a great trip gonfishn. Hope to hear some great fishing stories about the hunt for the mighty warrior upon your return.<br /><br />Be safe and have a great time. It looks like a very serene place.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Which guest do you plan to sacrifice to the Musky God, GF??<br /><br />Boat a 50+" for me. :)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Good luck, gf. Remember, no red toenail polish!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

color me green buddy :p <br />best of luck and beware of the trees...<br />M.Y.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

(those who got lil' kids will know this song from<br />S-street)<br />"you gotta put down the duckie..." LOL

LubeDude

Admiral

Have a great time, and I hope this is you!<br />-------------------------------------------<br />
Fisherman.gif

FLATHEAD

Captain

Whack a goodun .<br /><br />TIGHTLINES GF,, FLATHEAD

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

JB Says
Which guest do you plan to sacrifice to the Musky God, GF??<br /><br />
It will have to be Neumans. I will be packing a Glock that is unless muskies boat has a sign that forbids handguns

bubbakat

Captain

Good fishing my friends.<br />I am green with envy to.