Clinton J5 manuals

mckeemm

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
98
hi, similar to preveous post for ESKA manuals

I'm looking for parts and service manuals for a Clinton J5 outboard. Does anyone have any pdf. copies they would be willing to share? I have a couple of Johnson 5.5 parts books in pdf. I'd be willing to trade. (also a whole bunch of classic Ski-doo manuals in pdf. if anyone is interested)

I just hate to spend $30 on a manual for a $10 motor.

Thanks
 

tmgman

Cadet
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
21
Re: Clinton J5 manuals

Clinton Engines Corp. 605 E. Maple P.O. box 860 Maquoketa, Iowa. 52060-0860. They do still have manuals available even though they no longer make outboards. A while back I called them and they sent me a copy of a manual for a reasonable price. Call them at 563-652-2411, leave a message and they will call you back.
 
Top