Clear as Mud - Kerry on Iraq

Ralph 123

Captain
Kerry on Iraq - clear as mud<br /><br />"I asked him a number of questions about Iraq and I can't tell you what he said." -- Don Imus, Radio Host<br /><br />Watch Kerry talk about Iraq over the months and see if you can figure out where he stands!<br /><br /> http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Clear as Mud - Kerry on Iraq

Ralph,<br /><br />His position is consistant with whatever the recent polls say it is. <br /><br />His problem is now the press has been pushed into being a little more even handed and most of his flip flops are on tape. He should come out with his position on everything about 48hrs b4 election day and the most current polls have been released.<br /><br />If you want an idea what he thinks, just ask Uncle Teddy..

Reel Appeal

Chief Petty Officer

LOL,I heard that Don Imus was banging his head on his equipment trying to understand what Kerry was saying... :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Surprised Kerry was even on Imus. I heard that Imus had rescinded his endorsement of Kerry.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Reel Appeal:<br /> LOL,I heard that Don Imus was banging his head on his equipment trying to understand what Kerry was saying... :D
Heard that too. I used to like Imus, but I'd rather spend my morning with other folk....<br />FOX & FRIENDS! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Just watched a little clip of Kerry on C-span talking to a group of National Guards and I think that maybe I heard 3 people clapping at things he was saying.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Me, too, SBN. But I did hear a heckler shout an expletive at him. :)

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey JB I fear they'll be doing a lot worse if he manages to pull this off... These people are really angry. Lot's of old wounds have been ripped wide open. I saw one of the original Winter Soldier guys on H&C last night and he was claiming JFK fed him the lines to say on the camera about atrocities. He was basically asking for foregiveness... He said the medals they threw looked like they came from a surplus store and some weren't even Nam era medals. Lots of old feelings being stirred up.

PW2

Commander

I listened to Kerry on Imus, and I also listened to Joe Biden on Imus this morning.<br /><br />According to Biden, Congress rushed to pass a 17 billion dollar reconstruction fund for Iraq, and so far, 17 months later we have spent 500 million of it. Despite what Rumsfeld says, we have completely trained no Iraqi security forces.<br /><br />We have no coherent policy currently in Iraq, and more and more American soldiers are getting killed every month.<br /><br />And the administration wants to spin it to suggest that everything is going fine...<br /><br />And we go to the UN, and not talk about Iraq, or Iran, or North Korea, but rather we talk about cloning.<br /><br />I tend to agree that Kerry did not articulate his position as good as he could, as there is no simple solution to this mess, but Biden did, and it is clear from all the available evidence we need to do something, anything, everything different than we are doing now. <br /><br />And pretending that everything is wonderful over there, as the current administration is doing, is disgusting and disrespectful of our troops over there risking their lives.

oddjob

Commander

LOL @ PW........ :D <br /><br />Havin a tizzy are we.. :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

And today articulating/translating JF Kerry's position is ( Fill in the blank )!!<br /><br />Neat approach, this way he doesn't have to have a position on anything. And if the polls change his hourly position, he can deny he said anything. JF Kerry, deep thinker, stonger communicator, presidential candidate.<br /><br />
I tend to agree that Kerry did not articulate his position as good as he could, as there is no simple solution to this mess, but Biden did,
How does Joe Biden know what Kerry is thinking exactly? Isn't the job of the president/candidate to articulate his own position? That is if he has one. I know what his position is cuz he stated it. He is for the war, and would vote for it again. THATS WHAT HE SAID..

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> .......I tend to agree that Kerry did not articulate his position as good as he could, as there is no simple solution to this mess, but Biden did......
Then the Democratic Party should have nominated Biden.<br /><br /><br />Funny how things go. <br />When GWB mispeaks, he is blasted as being too stupid to be president. <br />When Kerry needs someone else to articulate his own position, we should vote for him???<br /><br /> :confused: :confused: :confused:

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class

PW2, Articulate? you can't be serious? I had to look it up. Articulate is not even in the same room with this guy.<br /><br />ar·tic·u·late (är-tik?y?-lit) adjective<br /><br />1. Endowed with the power of speech. <br />2. Composed of distinct, meaningful syllables or words, as human speech. <br />3. Expressing oneself easily in clear and effective language: an articulate speaker. <br />4. Characterized by the use of clear, expressive language: an articulate essay. <br />5. Anatomy. Consisting of sections united b<br /><br />My god, there's a reason he has to say things a hundred times.... and again, he said it himself "I can't be clearer", I think you can take that to the bank, he say's it hundreds of times and he can't be clearer... Well, I'm at a loss, what can I say? Kerry cannot be my leader, no way. I wonder if he were in charge if we would be at war or not, I dont' think anyone can answer this question, not even him. With all due respect to you PW2 and others of the same inclination, it's time to reconsider if Kerry should be our leader. <br /> <br />FYI:<br /><br />lead·er (l?d?r) noun<br /><br />1. One that leads or guides. <br />2. One who is in charge or in command of others.