Classic car priceing

11 footer

Lieutenant
I know their is Kelly blue book, but thats for newer cars.<br /><br />Do any of you guys know of a good site to the the blue book value older cars from like the 1930's-1970's?

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Classic car priceing

Hello, Try NADA.com. They have prices on the site for classic and older vehicles. It's also a free search.

Homerr

Commander

Yes, Nada guides.<br /><br />I found the price to my 1973 Mustang Grande at Nada, and was surpised at what it was worth according to them.<br /><br />Now if I can find someone who wants to buy it! :) <br /><br /><br />H.

LubeDude

Admiral

Real world is where its at, go to Ebay and see what they are selling for, Book prices are for dreamers.

Homerr

Commander

I'd be happy to get rid of mine!<br /><br />Actually, trading or selling the 'Stang for a small Ranger pickup for my daughters first car is my plan.<br /><br />I'd give her the Mustang, but a young teen and a big V8 don't mix well! :eek: <br /><br /><br />H.

11 footer

Lieutenant

Thanks guys,<br />We are looking to buy a '64 Ford Galaxie fastback (on ebay,too) and I was trying to get in idea of its value.<br /><br />Nada seemed a bit high to me,,,,28k?

aspeck

Staff member

NADA is an average of cars that have recently sold in your area through NADA affiliated auctions and through NADA affiliated dealerships. It is a good guide, but only a guide. You must learn how to read a car and the market, but NADA is a good starting point.<br /><br />In my families 40+ years in the auto industry, NADA is what we relied on most heavily when assigning value to used car trade-ins.