CIGARETTES AND "POOF"

KaGee

Admiral
EDIT: Sorry. Not suitable subject matter for iboats.

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: CIGARETTES AND "POOF"

[ November 05, 2004, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: JB ]<br /><br /><br /> hehe I had to do it

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Seems a lot of fun has been edited out of this post! :p

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I think KaGee just got spanked! and so did youngboater.<br />I missed it, but if JB edited it, there was a good reason.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

[ November 06, 2004, 8:51 AM: Message edited by: JB ]<br /><br /><br />Well, I ain't never. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I was one of those who got to read it. Good call JB. and to think I didn't say anything. Who would have thunk it?LOL<br />Bassy

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

SSMayfloat, I just copied and pasted the little message thats says it was edited by JB. Then said I had to do it. It made me feel real powerfull then I pretended to use my poof key like JB does. I never got to read the origional message though. Just trying to have a little fun, that is all.

NYMINUTE

Captain

:confused: :eek: What is going on? I was expecting a valuable cigerette coupon, or lecture. Waaaaaaaaaaaa.

KaGee

Admiral

Oh well.... do do happens!<br />Just a little semi-off-color humor.<br />I did not see the harm.<br /><br />My MIL sent it to me, I just C&P'd it cause I thought it was funny. But I understand.<br /><br />Maybe I'll post it in chat sometime.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's been around a long time, KaGee. That's the third time it had visited here. . . briefly.