Chrysler boat? Anyone heard of them?

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi, don't know it I'm in the right thread. but here goes... I have a Chrysler 610/620 serial number 610881788. I think its a 1970, does anyone have any info on these Chrysler boats, like value, etc? It's a trihull, fiberglass, and is pretty good shape. Thanks.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: Chrysler boat? Anyone heard of them?

I almost bought an old Chrysler tri hull a few years back. Was in rather rough shape, but a really neat looking boat. I remember doing some searches on the net and found a few websites dedicated to them and some posted sales brochures. They were very popular at one time. I think the fact that you found one, and others collect them shows that they were a solidly built boat. Try this site:<br /> http://www.geocities.com/thechryslercrew/

624oldron

Cadet

I was looking for a sailboat some years ago and was interested in a Chrysler sail boat, was probably about 26 ft. That's not very informative, I know, but it does seem that Chrysler covered the waterfront.

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks to both of you. Any info is appreciated.

Solittle

Fleet Admiral

Jay - Try the red search at the top of the page. For some reason folks don't notice this powerful function right here on iboats.

boatsalotjay

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Wow, sorry, guess I was just being lazy. Thanks for the wakeup call.

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Just happen to have a guy down the street putting his 70's Chrysler 16 Tri/85hp up for sale at $1750. I'd offer him $500, but the good trailer has a Chrysler boat combo on it.<br />(laugh for crying out loud!)