Christmas songs for psychos

LadyFish

Admiral
In keeping with the season...<br /><br />Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged:<br /><br />SCHIZOPHRENIA:<br />Do you Hear What I Hear?<br /><br />MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER:<br />We Three Queens Disoriented Are<br /><br />DEMENTIA:<br />I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas<br /><br />NARCISSISTIC:<br />Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me<br /><br />MANIC:<br />Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...<br /><br />PARANOID:<br />Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me.<br /><br />PERSONALITY DISORDER:<br />You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell you Why.<br /><br />DEPRESSION:<br />Silent Anhedonia, Holy Anhedonia, All is Flat, All is Lonely.<br /><br />OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER:<br />Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock............<br />(better start again)<br /><br />PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY:<br />On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away).<br /><br />BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER:<br />Co-workers Roasting When I Open Fire :D <br /><br /> MERRY CHRISTMAS<br />
weihnachten13.gif

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Christmas songs for psychos

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> <br />SCHIZOPHRENIA:<br />Do you Hear What I Hear?<br />
weihnachten13.gif
LF, how funny!! I was teh LAN Admin for a local Mental Health org, and when I inherited the desk, I also inherited a poster above it, which showed a choir singing on teh steps before a building...teh owner had scratched in teh name of teh org over teh door, (the MH org) and teh words to the carol below: "Do you hear what I hear"...he he he...when I was new there, it was funny, till I actually saw people talking to pictures on teh wall, cars in teh lot, throw rocks at cars, sit adn hold conversations alone...sometimes it was downright eerie!!!<br /><br />What made me laugh though, was when I was interviewing vendors for a new phone PBX...one vendor brought up in the meeting that perhaps waht we needed was aa nice PA system...but that was nixed QUICKLY by the CEO when he said "Folks around here already think they hear voices...it wouldn't do to have then start coming out of the ceilings!!!"

KaGee

Admiral

"BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER:<br />Co-workers Roasting When I Open Fire"<br /><br />Is that the postal workers carol LF?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Merry Christmas LF and Mr LF<br /><br />
<br />
weihnachten13.gif
<br />
What a cool (psycho) Christmas tree !! :cool: :D :D