Child Custody Case (Sorry KY members)

aspeck

Staff member
A FIRST FOR CHILD CUSTODY.........<br /><br />A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.<br /><br />The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her.<br /><br />When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.<br /><br />After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.<br /><br />After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the University of Kentucky Wildcat football team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Child Custody Case (Sorry KY members)

AK Chappy was right any team can be used in this joke.

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

That boy may grow to a ripe old age without a fear of beatings. :D

eeboater

Commander

Its actually fun to see this - shows how things can morph as it floats around the internet.<br /><br />Sean

Drybo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

We can beat Vanderbilt! Also beat a lot of SEC teams in first half. :(

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by byrdog:<br /> We can beat Vanderbilt! Also beat a lot of SEC teams in first half. :(
Be careful there. Vanderbilt is 3-0 with wins over Richmond, Ole Miss, and Arkansas.

Drybo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Being carefull, must admit I like watching Vandy.

vipzach

Lieutenant

I've been hoping we would get some good college football rivals going on here. :D <br />
osuhome_01.gif

PW2

Commander

My University of Washington Huskies are worse than any team you can come up with, and I'm willing to bet on that!

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> My University of Washington Huskies are worse than any team you can come up with, and I'm willing to bet on that!
You forgot the SeaChickens... errr Hawks :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Hey Art... the Packers are inerested in adopting!<br />They qualify!

Pony

Rear Admiral

Hey Bob- this joke was originally (on this site at least) a Packer joke. Sean posted it in the DC well before this one came up. See Appleton Court Case. Thanks for rubbing salt in the wounds...... :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

Still only 1.5 games back......what a great division.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That joke was used against my alumni until we won a football game.<br /><br /><br />UCF: University of Central Florida<br /><br /><br />Great to have that :D monkey :D off our back!!!