Chickens?

Fleetwin

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
1,141
Re: Chickens?

Many AZ Communities are labeled "Livestock OK".

I have many freinds that have "Yard Birds".

It's doable IF your community allows it. Don't push that issue.
 

bruceb58

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
30,824
Re: Chickens?

Wow, you've got to be kidding:facepalm: LOL!
The dog in my pictures had this nice habit of rolling in the chicken poop. That stuff stinks worse than dog poop.
 

aspeck

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
19,878
Re: Chickens?

In my area they consider 20 or more, I believe, as a business. So if you are going to have them in an urban area, it better be less than 20.:rolleyes:
 

bruceb58

Honorary Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 5, 2006
Messages
30,824
Re: Chickens?

In my area they consider 20 or more, I believe, as a business. So if you are going to have them in an urban area, it better be less than 20.:rolleyes:
I started with 7. They each lay around 2 eggs in 3 days! That's a lot of eggs I was giving away!
 
Top