Cheers

SoulWinner

Commander
I sure did like the TV show Cheers. And Wings, remember Wings? And Fraser. How bout Gary Shandling?(I loved the theme song) I hated Shields and Yarnel. (EDIT) And Puff-n-Stuff was (EDIT). Going way back I loved the Batman and Robin show, and Gun Smoke. And Good Times, that was great!! Dy-no-mite! Who else love Archie Bunker??? Not the show "All in the Family" but Archie. He as confused but so darn cool. I like old movies too. Bogart is too awesome, as was Robert Mitchem, Jimmy Stewart, and the Duke. I will always love John Wayne. Heston, he was good. Who did you like in movies and film???<br /><br />A girl once told me I was like James Dean. I never got that, 'cause I know me and I'm nothing like James Dean, but it's nice to be someones fantasy, as long as they aren't some of kind of freak......I'll never forget, she patted the pack of smokes rolled up in my sleeve and said, "don't ever loose that James Dean thing...." I thought at first she meant Jimmy Dean of the breakfast sausage fame, but she clarified that he was a dork in the James Bond film and that she meant James Dean from Rebel Without a Cause. I reckon I've always confused, but she was too....