Check this out

SoulWinner

Commander
Hey you guys, it's been while since I wasted any time hunting down conspiracy idiocy on the net, but for the past few days I have had nothing better to do. I was feeling really down, and when feeding ducks didn't make me feel better, I feared the end was drawing near. However, after finding these web pages, I am energized, rejuvenated, and ready to get back into my bible. Hell, I now feel so good about myself, I may even start bathing again! I extend a heart felt "thank you" to the lunatics that presented these pages. <br /><br />Koo koo! <br /><br />Here is great way to make a living, almost as good as John Edwards career:<br /><br /> Ripping off the mentally challenged <br /><br />Thanks mrbscott, I wouldn't have gone looking for these without seeing your post the other day. Never underestimate the therapeutic qualities of de-activating your implants!!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Check this out

LOL, I think maybe they are trying to make him crash. Perhaps that is why they are turning off the street lights in front of him. ROFL!!!!!

KennyKenCan

Commander

What total waste of time!<br /><br />Who in their right mind could possibly believe in that kind of crap!<br /><br />Not I !

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

And thou shalt take thy holy hand grenade and thou shalt lob it at thine enemy, blowing thy enemy to bits.<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />This made my day.<br /><br />Be sure to research "chemtrails".<br /><br />Ken

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

It really scares me that these people are actually serious about this stuff.

SoulWinner

Commander

Coming soon, SoulWinners eBay store for your Orgone Generater, Terminator Box and Chembuster needs. <br /><br />Kenimzoom, "Thou shalt count to three, not to four, and not to two, unless followed by three. Five is right out!"

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

This is just great.... Now I can tell the wife, I have no choice, the cell phone tower made me do it.<br /><br />"Are you curious about why those new towers are going up in all populated areas? We've gathered a lot of information to indicate that the arrays are intended for mind control purposes. My wife and I found a way to neutralize them with a simple device called a Holy Handgrenade and have been doing so in recent months in various locations around the country. We place them in an inconspicuous location within effective range of the tower. We often bury them, base down with the pointed end up, to maximize its concealment. If you read the chembuster' story, it includes instructions to build the Holy Handgrenades or "HHg." I borrowed that term from the movie, Monty Python's Holy Grail, but I'm dead serious about this work. "

KaGee

Admiral

Oh my SW! :eek: <br /><br />You reall were bored!<br /><br />I can think of a couple of times I'd like to have had a "Holy Handgrenade" or two! LOL!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

So that's what that smelly, bearded guy, pushing the grocery cart down the Seawall was mumbling about! All this time I thought he had fried his brain.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I'd love to post the Twilight Zone theme music, but I can't imagine how you spell it.<br /><br /><br />Anyone wanna buy some fruitcake?

Link

Rear Admiral

Does this mean I don't have to wear tin foil on my head anymore?? Man you had to be some extra kind of bored SW<br /><br />You could have just tuned into Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell :D :D <br /><br /> http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

PW2

Commander

Ah C'mon, guys<br /><br />Why is one person's unverifiable beliefs necessarily KooKoo, while another's is not? Is it simply based on numbers?<br /><br />I think when you can neither prove nor disprove a specific belief, then leave them alone, no matter how off the wall they seem to be.<br /><br />As long as they aren't harming others, of course, or their beliefs.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

PW2, this reminds me of one of the great Dilbert cartoons.<br /><br />Dogbert, "Why are you insensitive to me being insensitive? It is not my fault I am insensitive."<br />Dilbert, "I am sorry"<br />Dogbert, "Who cares."<br /><br /><br />Ken