if that is real it was kinda cool to see that

aspeck

Staff member
Re: check out this link !!!

Way cool! That is one tough tug!

sawlabs

Cadet

I'll bet if you asked the skipper he'd tell you he planned it that way.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

I think they are going to be cleaning up cr*p for quite awhile. Probably easier to just buy new underware. :D

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

imagine if they didnt have both a full fuel tank AND a few feet of concrete in the bilge for ballast ... <br /> A QUARTER MILE of barges FILLED with coal, weighing god knows how many MILLIONS of pounds ... caught in that raging riptide of a river<br /><br />ya dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that whatever that juggernaut rammed downstream would have been in a world of hurt, probably would have knocked the next bridge over, or seriously damage it<br /><br />lucky captain, I wonder how many times he screamed OH FUDGE ... hehehe, but he didnt say fudge!!!!<br /><br /> :p

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

I would say SOMEONE was with him through all that. Amazing. One tough Tug is right. <br /><br />Notice the people that were in front of the Camera for the first couple of pictures, were not in the way for the last ones! :D :D <br /><br />I bet it was a whole lot a noise too!<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's

D

DJ

That's an awful expensive way to wash the boat.

sloopy

Commander

there is a web site that tells you what happened and how another barge saved the day.