Cheap Towable

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class
Anyone living in the greater Indianapolis area, the Dic|<s sporting goods in the Greenwood Mall has triangular one person towing tubes for $30 . . . $50 off regular price. :eek: I was in the market since my old tube has a unrepairable hole in the seam. <br /><br />If this sort of post is not allowed I apologize ahead of time, but I couldn't help but spread the word.

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Cheap Towable

With the end of the boating season fast approaching,alot of stores are clearing their shelves of the summertime fun stuff....<br /><br />Now is the time to stock up for next summer.

NOSLEEP

Commander

End of the boating season is fast approaching?.<br />heyttown, wash your mouth out with soap. ;) <br /><br />Go hard, then go home. :)

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class

End of season...Say it isn't so! <br />This time last year is when I bought a lot of my boat "goodies" if I remember correctly.

aspeck

Staff member

iBoats has some nice ones listed. Other day I trashed a PFD and needed one replaced ASAP. Had to get it at my local Marine store so I could finish the day on the lake. Got home and did the wrong thing - checked iBoats prices for the same thing. Man, it was a great day, but it cost me $20 more by having to have a PFD right then instead of waiting for shipping! Same PFD, mind you!<br /><br />So, don't forget to check out the iBoats Mall before you really have to have something that day!

aspeck

Staff member

Hey Admin5, do I get any special treatment for the unsolicited plug? How about an iBoats cap? :D :D ;) :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You done good, aspeck. One attaboy. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Was at GI-Joes Sunday and they had all water toys 1/2 price and at 6pm marked them 1/2 again.. errr or was that IBOATS sidewalk sale :confused: <br />What a Shameless plug Art! ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by Link:<br /> What a Shameless plug Art! ;)
Hey, I tried to use one of them plug for a gator once - it didn't work. Thought maybe it would work for a hat.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey I hear ya.. free hat is a free hat.. <br />Just One attaboy.. that had to hurt! ;)

monoshock

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by heyttown: <br />With the end of the boating season fast approaching <br /><br />Wetsuit time! :) :D

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, Link - but one attaboy is better than nothing! :D ;) :p