CHARGING SYSTEMS

DAN0126

Recruit
ARE THE CHARGING SYSTEMS SOLD FOR THE SMALL TOHATSU MOTORS (60 WATT 5 AMP 0R 80 WATT6.7 AMP <br />ADEQUATE TO KEEP UP WITH WITH RUNNING LIGHTS AND BAIT AREATORS AND OCASSIONAL TROLLING MOTOR USE,<br />NON ELECTRIC START MOTORS.

Jmorrell588

Seaman
Re: CHARGING SYSTEMS

Dano, it would be best that you get another battery and use it to run your trolling motor. It would not be in your best interest to use the same battery that you crank your big motor with and use it for your trolling motor. Even for small amount of time. Cause there will be a time you will use the trolling motor for longer periods even though you say you want. Better safe than sorry. Cause it is not fun being stuck out on the water thinking that if only I had gotten a seperate battery for my trolling motor, then I would not be stuck. Just my thought. As for you other items, you are fine, since they draw small amps.

papasage

Senior Chief Petty Officer

alwayse carry 2 batteries.no matter what kind of motor or charging systom. papasage

walleyehed

Admiral

I'm not sure, but if I read the original post correct, you mention NON ELECTRIC START.....<br /> so I'm assuming you're wanting to recharge trolling motor batt. when on the go....for this to work it would have to be a 35 amp minimum. Thats not going to happen. A second batt would be my choice so I knew I would have lights to travel legally at sundown. :D