Chances of a Man Winning An Argument

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
argue.jpg

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Chances of a Man Winning An Argument

I can only assume it is our (the men) fault though...<br /><br />The thing we either fail, or refuse, to recognize is the drop in percent of being "Right" during the Engagement period after the Dating period. The female allows the man to think he is "Right" during dating in order of making him "Hope" that he will be able to win arguments or feel he is "Right" in later years. However, as the TIME advances, and the PERIODS merge and overlap into the next PERIOD, his chances drop considerable, until the percentage is 0%...at the TIME he realizes his chances are low to Nil, he also knows he is no longer able to do anything about it and since he knows he cannotlive without that female influence and satisfaction, he gives in...again and again and again...till death does part them...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> I wonder if it goes up, when there is a divorce?
One of the fringe benefits with a divorce ..<br /><br />100% fewer arguments!!!<br /><br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

I read this as a Husband to Staff descent. Men will make a comeback, SOMEDAY?

KennyKenCan

Commander

I wonder if it goes up, when there is a divorce?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> Posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Men will make a comeback, SOMEDAY?
Not gonna happen!! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Posted by KKC:<br />
Nope! :D <br /><br />And spratt has figured out the meaning of life!!<br /> :D :D ;)
I hear an echo, are you in the kitchen?? OUCH!!!<br /> :D

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Posted by NYMINUTE:<br />
Men will make a comeback, SOMEDAY?
Not gonna happen!! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Posted by KKC:<br />
Nope! :D <br /><br />And spratt has figured out the meaning of life!!<br /> :D :D ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

Meaning of Life?<br /><br />Funny movie!<br /><br />Monty Python figured it out years ago...<br /><br />"Give me a bucket, I've gotta puke"

eeboater

Commander

That goes well with my mathematical equation.<br /><br /><br />
ProofGirlsEvil.jpg
<br /><br /><br />Sean

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

sorry NYMINUTE, dont do the cookin around here... go figure how I managed that one. ;) <br /><br />Evil? Girls?....yep, so ya better watch out. And don't forget, this evil girl now has a big gun!! :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> sorry NYMINUTE, dont do the cookin around here... go figure how I managed that one. ;) <br /><br />Evil? Girls?....yep, so ya better watch out. And don't forget, this evil girl now has a big gun!! :D :D
Sniff, now you made me feel bad :(

KaGee

Admiral

Hmmmm.... letmesee....<br /><br />Money is the square of of all Evil or applying another formula... Evil equals twice the Money.... Hmmmm Guess that's why everything I enjoy, that could get me in trouble, costs double! That it, I got it now. <br /> :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Hmmmm.... letmesee....<br /><br />Money is the square of of all Evil or applying another formula... Evil equals twice the Money.... Hmmmm Guess that's why everything I enjoy, that could get me in trouble, costs double! That it, I got it now. <br /> :D
I KNEW there was a reason I wasn't havin' any fun!!!!!!!

orca

Chief Petty Officer

G,Day, I just asked my wife if men can win an argument, she said that a man can win an argument, and as she is ALWAYS right, that proves that men can win! :confused: