Caught Looking

NYMINUTE

Captain
Browsing through the Obituaries last night, with no reason. Wifey asks "Looking to see if your name is in there?" Reply, No dear, seeing if there is room for yours!!" I will be limping for a few days. :rolleyes:

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Caught Looking

And I thought I was the only one who perused those...kinda glad every time I don't find my name listed...but one of these days!!!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Notice how they always die in alphabetical order. :p

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> Notice how they always die in alphabetical order. :p
And some would just die to get their name in the paper too! <br /> :D

LubeDude

Admiral

My mom is 89 years young and saw her name in the paper once. I happened to be there that weekend. We were just sitting watching TV and she was reading the paper. All of a sudden, she blurts out, "IM DEAD"!! Sure enough there was her name in the obituaries, wasnt her though. All throughout the day, my dad was getting phone calls asking if it was true.<br /><br />Im so Blessed to have her this long, and sharp as a tack mentally. Shes a bit crippled up, but still gets around with a walker. She is such a kick to be around and keeps you in stiches without even trying. Its going to be really hard to let her go when the time comes.