Cat catches Bass!

LubeDude

Admiral
There is a dock off of a point that I have fished for years, There is a cat that hangs out by the dock and one day I caught a small Bass and tossed it up to the cat. He immeadiatly grabbed it and ran up the dock and up to the house. I did this several times over this summer, and I was at the local marina yesterday and there was a guy there talking about his cat catching Bass. he said that his cat catches Bass. He thought that the cat might have found one dead along the bank and got to it and brough it up to the house, but it has happened several times and the last time it was alive. I just said, "really", and left. Why ruin a great story he has to tell.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Cat catches Bass!

Don't matter who you are, that right there is funny :D <br /><br />I had a cat several years ago that would catch two or three ruffed grouse every year...that cat could hunt ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

That is a cute story lubedude.
6.gif

one more cast

Captain

Well at least now we know who voted for "other" on the what do you do with undersize fish poll. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

if we was all cats, wouldn't need a gun and bird <br />season would be open all year :p

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Cute story, LD. :) <br /><br />But: Just how small were those bass? Were they legal to keep? That's what you did you know. If I were you I would continue to keep it quiet. :D

ndemge

Commander

JB.... Lube meant to say "the cat cought it as I thew them back"

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Cute story, LD. :) <br /><br />But: Just how small were those bass? Were they legal to keep? That's what you did you know. If I were you I would continue to keep it quiet. :D
No lenth limit here for Bass!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Great story. Now that cat earned his keep. Wish mine would.<br />Bassy

Link

Rear Admiral

Thats a cool story LubeDude<br /><br />JB<br />Here in Oregon and Washington there isn't like LD said a size limit but we "Left Coasters" never keep a Bass under 5lbs! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Unless its hooked to bad then we will keep a little 2lber ;)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Nice one LD :D <br /><br />Now all you need to do is train that cat to say.....AMSOIL :p