Castaway Ray

MurdockJr

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Just wondering where he went, and how his little red truck is???? :( :(

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Castaway Ray

no worries, the Big Guy is alive and ... reasonably well, mentally Im one neural misfire from critical mass, but thats ok, that which does not kill you makes you stronger<br /><br />hmmmmmmm, course, last night Liz said "you look awfully pale hun" ... pail? I look pail? guess that means im going to kick the bucket, lol<br /><br />she wasnt amused! its finals times, and as the Worlds Oldest Professional Student, I am woefully equipped for round the clock cramming and substituting coffee for sleep - final exams, papers out the wazooo, research project that has to be buttoned up and all sorts of stuff, including getting my dad to the docs and me to the docs and oh yeah, ITS CHRISTMAS TIME<br /><br /> AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! <br /><br />I didnt think Id be missed, thats cool<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />infamous quotes???<br /><br />why, I have NO IDEA whatcha tawkin bout willis!<br /><br /> :p <br /><br />(dont ya think that was brilliant?? get her a nice new fishfinder? much more flashy than some silly azz diamond bauble!)<br /><br />Little Red Truck Update<br /><br />first thousand miles on her (from running around, not joyrides :( ) had to pull out into interstate 295, dry road, so no traction issues<br /><br />uphill into the wind which was BLASTING at like 40, tough to walk against - now, the part im not telling you about is that it was construction area, so there was no accelleration lane, stop sign, and dump you onto 2 lanes of flying interstate<br /><br />rush hour<br /><br />late for class<br /><br />not good<br /><br />but<br /><br />I checked the odometer, which is always in trip mode, and it flashed over 1000 miles, woo hoo, broken in, ok little guy, lets really see whatcha got<br /><br />as luck would have it, a hole in traffic was formed by a BIG ol peterbilt, and I jumped into his buffer zone :eek: , stood on the gas and that little 2.2 tached right up to 5500 RPM, making some really cool sounds (adrenaline does that too ya!) up hill, against wind, I was clearing fifty in a few seconds, and I bet zero to sixty was under ten seconds, not bad for a truck thats blasted as a litle sludge pot<br /><br />my fuel economy has gone to hell, lol, but still getting 20 mpg while having fun gunning the thing, I guess I should grow up but its too much fun doing things my way, :p <br /><br />my big acting debut is tonight, I play a black trash man from the south, lol, and I get accused of being racist!<br /><br />Liz keeps telling me, dont do your BAD black voices, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn chiiit, whatchu tawkin bout, biotch? (all black class, Im the token honky! :eek: )<br />whooops, wrote a book ... back to the other stuff<br /><br />(recall the end of Frosty the Snowman)<br /><br />Ill beee back agaiiiin onnnneeeee dayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!<br /><br /> :D :D

MurdockJr

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Castaway Ray

Good to here the little red truck is doing good. Just hadn't seen you post on dock side chat for awhile. :) :)