Carpy returns (for a minute)

Carphunter

Commander
How the heck is everyone doing?<br />Man, I sure miss visiting with you folks. Unfortunately with the work I've been doing, computers have been pretty scarce.<br /><br />Hope somebodys been ridin GG and TyGuy hard since I've been gone. :p <br /><br />Everybody send me a message and let me know how ya been doin, and let me know what I've missed the last few months.<br /><br />Tell Ty that i'm down to one hamster now. :( .......... :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Carpy returns (for a minute)

good to hear from you carphunter...hope your guiding is doing well, sure would like to read about a few tales. tylerin beat me up a while back for comments to a new guy here about the gerbil deal....i probly deserved it...board has some new folks..are pretty good folks imo....LF could stand a nice hello as she has had some disappointment in her situation, and SBN had a major health (heart) event and is back now in fine form.<br /><br />best to ya, please share some guiding posts if you can!

aspeck

Staff member

My hero has returned! It is "Super Crap!", er, uh, I mean, "Super Carp!"<br /><br />You have been missed, buddy. Figured you was busy, but don't be so busy you can't drop by from time to time. Ty and GG need a little hassling - no one can do it like you can.

LadyFish

Admiral

Hi Carpy, I wondered what happened to you. Glad you popped in. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

^^^Bump^^^ <br />Good to see you in here again

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />Hope somebodys been ridin GG and TyGuy hard since I've been gone.
Nobody rides us like you, big boy :p <br /><br />Drop in more often Carp, I miss your sense of humor. Hope everything is going well for you, can't wait to see you on the tube.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Warm enough down there Carp? Who moved Indiana to Az.?