Carphunter's picture...finally

gaugeguy

Captain
Carpy won't post his pic on this site, but he tells us he looks like Bruce Willis. He's also said that he paints his head red for Cardinal games. After exaustive searching I found him...Which one is you Carp??<br /><br />
aac.sized.jpg

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Carphunter's picture...finally

It's working for me...Carp must have some sort of self image blocker on this site :D

NathanY

Commander

I see a pic of Carpy, guageguy, and Tylerin. Not even gonna ask what GG is gonna do with those drumsticks...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey that's my new prototype HEPA SUIT.

NathanY

Commander

Are those Ty's extra large gerbil chutes?

NathanY

Commander

Bet he could stuff a whole bunny in that thing.... :D

NathanY

Commander

That must be the lovely assistant in the background for Carpy's disappearing bunny act...<br /><br /><br />This pic is killing me :D :D :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

every time I clink on the link I get this???<br /><br />
fathat154.jpg

NathanY

Commander

GG's harem<br /><br />edited so post doesnt go poof before craphunter sees it...

gonfishn

Commander

Where is my blinders?? That is soooooooo bad..Thats not a good pic of CH..He is missing his gun and camos

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey Nate, it's cold up here. Those are my "Winter Women", I trade em in for the skinny ones in the spring :D <br /><br />I don't know what happened to the avatar Spinner, I'm gonna be trading it in soon anyway.

Carphunter

Commander

Now thats funny. :D :D :D <br /><br />.......I'm the one with the head painted red. :p <br /><br />Hey, I'd post my pic, but then you guys would just hate me cause i'm beautiful. :p <br /><br />..........Beautiful I tell ya!!!!!!<br /><br />btw - My Cardinals whipped the Bearcats again last night. #9 ranking right now, sure to move up again next week.<br /><br />........How's your Gamecocks doin GG? ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> ........How's your Gamecocks doin GG? ;)
They are LIMPing through the season...BC is unbeaten though. I saw the second half of the cardinal game last night, they looked OK.

Carphunter

Commander

They played horrible last night, and they still won. <br /><br />Dang it, one of these years Louisville is gonna win it all again! <br /><br />.......til then, i'll just keep paintin my head red. :p