Carpe Diem

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Seize the day, Its kinda funny how when you put one venture to the back burner and start on a fresh venture how the stress seems to flow away.

Kinda like being able to stop and smell the roses, and not worried about the thorns. :)
 

GTS225

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
83
Re: Carpe Diem

Never do today, what you can put off until tomorrow.

Procrastinators of the World, Unite!!!!!tomorrow

Roger
 

bassman284

Commander
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
2,840
Re: Carpe Diem

Seize the day, Its kinda funny how when you put one venture to the back burner and start on a fresh venture how the stress seems to flow away.

Kinda like being able to stop and smell the roses, and not worried about the thorns. :)

Yeah, until on of them stabs you in the nostril.
 

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
7,939
Re: Carpe Diem

So, what did you do?


Not much, just talked to new people.
Would not say I hit a fork in the road, just running down a twinned HWY now and I can go from one lane to the other now as before I did not think I could.


Lifes kinda strange at times.
 

bekosh

Lieutenant
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
1,382
Re: Carpe Diem

I prefer Carpe Dementia.

Seize the insanity.
 
Top