Career Change

Fly Rod

Commander
:) Anybody do a career change???<br /><br />Thought I'd give it a try!!! It's a little boring sitting around this winter waiting for the "Spring Thaw"<br /><br />Went and passed the Massachusetts real estate exam, and now going to work for the mrs.. Before taking over as manager she was the top gun in real estate in our area!!! I guess I could say that she is going to be my mentor!!!<br /><br />Should work in good with the charter business in the summer, taking calls on the cell phone from the boat and making showing appointments and even maybe sell a house or two!!!! ;) :cool:

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Career Change

Been in the Title business for almost 30 years. Good luck in Real Estate. I've seen some tall $$ issued to some good realtors before. Only bad thing in the RE bus is your working hours, it would appear that your always on call, pretty much 24/7. Maybe your used to that.<br />I'd have a tough time with that one.<br /><br />I've often asked myself, what am I gonna do when I grow up?<br /><br />Still don't know, or maybe don't have the guts to find out and make a move.<br /><br />my hat is off to ya, good luck.<br /><br />Spud

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Career Change

Only career change I ever did was recently.....I retired and went full time at the shop.....don't know if that's a true career change though....anyways....good luck with your new "add-on" job. There's money in property.