Carb Kit

CaptainPuget

Petty Officer 2nd Class
My local Suzuki dealer/service center tells me that Suzuki does not offer carburetor rebuild kits. Instead I have to order the individual parts. I suppose I could make a list from the manual diagrams but what I really want is a kit with everything in it. I don't want to have run across town for that little part that I missed after I get it torn down and halfway rebuilt. <br /><br />Does anyone know where I can get a carburetor rebuild kit for a 1995 Suzuki DT2?

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: Carb Kit

hello<br /> unless they changed in the past few years they dont make kits. we wrote a list of all normally used parts in each model and made our own. some larger more popular engines they do make limited kits for. most jap carb kits are very poorly thought out. most dont contain everything but contain a lot you will never use.<br /> good luck and keep posting

clanton

Rear Admiral
Re: Carb Kit

The kits I see have gaskets,float needle and seat. Other parts are seperate. If the small brass tube comes out, it can be reinstalled. The kit numbers are in the accessory catalog.