Car Wreck

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
LadyFish had just totaled her car in a horrific accident.<br /><br />Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the<br />wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh<br />lipstick when Kenneth Brown arrived.<br /> <br />"My gosh" Kenneth gasped. "Your car looks like an<br />accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you<br />OK LF?"<br /> <br />"Yes Kenny, I'm just fine!" LF chirped.<br /> <br />"Well, how in the world did this happen?" KB asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.<br /> <br />"Kenny, it was the strangest thing!" LadyFish<br />began. "I was driving along this road when from out of<br />nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved<br />to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to<br />the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I swerved to the<br />right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left<br />and there was ........."<br /> <br />"Uh, LF," Kenneth said, cutting her off. "There<br />isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. <br /><br /><br />That was your<br />air freshener swinging back and forth!"<br /> :D :D :rolleyes:

Alan Taylor

Cadet
Re: Car Wreck

Policeman stops a blond lady driver for a routine check, on examining her car he asks<br />"lady, where is your rear view mirror"<br />Lady, "Oh I don't need one, I do my makeup before I leave the house"<br /><br />Police stop a driver after a 20 minute chase where speeds reached over 150mph.<br />When asked by an officer why were you driving so fast and failed to stop for police officers?<br /><br />My wife left me he says.<br /><br />The cop thinks for a minute and asks what the heck has that got to do with it?<br /><br />Well the dirver replies, its like this, she ran off with a cop and I thought you were bringing her back :D <br /><br /><br />Alan<br />OK I'll get my coat.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

This blonde woman is pulled over for speeding by a female blonde officer. The officer ask the driver for her license. The driver opens her purse and starts searching for her drivers license. After a few moments she ask the officer what it looks like. The officer says, it's square and has your picture on it. The driver goes back to looking in her purse and sees her self in a small mirror, and thinks that must be it. She hands it to the officer and says "here you go". The officer looks at it, then hands it back and says "next time just tell me you are a police officer as well".

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I used my deductive reasoning on that one. <br /><br /> Samagee-I thought I paid you off to NOT tell that story?

LadyFish

Admiral

11.gif

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I didn't know LF was blonde.... :D

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

From what I've seen, lf is true blonde and proud of it, even if she acciedently attatches a sinker to her self once in a while.(pliers are a good thing)(less blood = good fishing) PDS