"Car For Sale"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A blonde tried to sell her old car, but was having<br />problems getting rid of it because the vehicle had been<br />driven 250,000 miles.<br /> <br />She discussed her problem with a brunette co-worker<br />at the Salon Shop. The brunette mentioned that she<br />knows of a procedure to make the car easier to sell,<br />but it's illegal to do so.<br /> <br />"That doesn't matter," replied the blonde, "if I can<br />just sell the car."<br /> <br />"Okay," said the brunette. "Here is the address of a<br />friend of mine who owns a car repair shop. Tell him I sent<br />you, and he will turn the counter in your car back to 50,000<br />miles. Then you should be able to unload the car."<br /> <br />The following weekend, the blonde went to see the<br />co-worker's mechanic to have the work done.<br /> <br />Several weeks went by before the brunette asked the<br />blonde, "Did you sell your car?"<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"No," replied the blonde, "why should I? It only has 50,000 miles on it." :D :D :p

KaGee

Admiral
Re: "Car For Sale"

And it came with BLONDESTAR!<br /><br /> :D :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

My ole my Spinner, that there is a funny one! Sounds like my ex-blonde wife #3! :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br /> Sounds like my ex-blonde wife #3! :D
Kinda reminds me off Blue Collar Comedy Tour #1. Jeff to Ron- "You know, there seems to be a pattern here"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"Engine Noise"<br /> <br />When the car engine developed a slight knock, the<br />husband asked his blonde wife if she had bought<br />high octane or regular gas, but she couldn't remember.<br /> <br />"You probably got the cheaper gas," he said. "That c<br />ould account for the roughness of the engine."<br /> <br />"No, the gas wasn't cheaper!" she replied indignantly.<br /> <br />"Well, how much did it cost?" asked the husband<br />probing carefully.<br /> <br />"It cost the same as always." said the blonde wife.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"I told the man to put in the usual ten dollars worth."

dolluper

Captain

Hay I'm blonde I resent that or resemble that Hummmm :eek: :confused:

NYMINUTE

Captain

057.gif